Birthday Parties & Rentals
Celebrate your next event at the Imagination Station!
Birthday Party Fine Print:
1. Persons reserving the time may arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled party time to set up.
2. No guest will be sent to the party area until the scheduled party time slot.
3. Admission to the museum is for 15 children (includes the birthday child and siblings) as well as 10 adults (includes parents, guardian, grandparents).
4. Parking is in the rear of the building and along Douglas Street. Please do not block any vehicles in the parking lot.
5. Full payment is due upon reservation booking to confirm and hold the birthday party date. Refunds due to cancellation (excluding a $50.00 processing fee) will only be issued if cancelled two weeks prior to your party date.
6. We do not allow glitter, tape on the walls, or pinatas.
7. We suggest the first hour of your party time be used to open presents and enjoy refreshments. The last 30 minutes is used for your program. Personal items need to be removed from the party room during the science program.
8. A fee of $50.00 per 15 minutes over your allotted room time will be charged.
9. A copy of the party details will be emailed to you.
Our beautiful historic building is also available for daytime meetings and evening events. Rental rates start at $200 for the courtroom during weekdays and $400 for after-hour events from 5:30 - 10:30 p.m. To inquire about rentals, please contact the museum at (252) 291-5113 or [email protected].