The Study Station @ Imagination Station is a remote learning location for elementary aged students currently enrolled in a traditional school.
The Study Station features:
- A remote learning classroom supervised by a local, certified educator
- Free Wifi access for all K-12 students
All users are required to follow CDC practices for preventing the spread of COVID-19 while in the building. Find out what we are doing to help slow the spread.
- $100 weekly, Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 2:45 pm (morning and afternoon care options available)
- Students will be able to complete coursework and virtual classes provided by their Wilson County School teachers under the supervision of our Learning Coach who is there to:
- keep students on task
- answer questions and offer help as needed
- lead group activities during study breaks
- Group activities include art, engineering, and science projects along with physical activities to keep students moving
- Students can register at anytime during the school year depending on seat availability. Advanced Registration Required Register Here No later than the Friday before each week's class begins.
Jennifer Byrd, the Learning Coach, is a National Geographic Certified Educator and received her STEM certification through NASA's Endeavor Cohort program. Jennifer spent the last 17 years teaching science to K-7 students in Wilson and Wake Forest counties. Her passion and enthusiasm for learning is contagious!
Free Wifi (K-12)
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm; Seats available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Simply sign in at Visitor Services for current login information and find a seat (Students must bring their own electronic device; charging stations available inside only)
- Wifi is accessible from 1st floor lobby or while sitting on the front steps of our building
- Free Wifi areas are not supervised by a learning coach; Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult