How to Plan Your Visit
Bring a Mask
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask inside the museum. We have masks available for free in several sizes, and specialty masks for sale in the gift shop.
- Health checks will be performed at the door which includes temperature checks with a forehead thermometer and a symptoms checklist based on CDC and NCDHHS guidelines.
- Please wash your hands when you arrive. We have hand-sanitizer available and bathrooms are on every floor for washing hands.
- Find out more about what we're doing to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Show your confirmation email to guest services upon arrival
- Or print it out and bring it with you
- Your reservation will be held for 30 minutes past your scheduled arrival time. Early arrivals may experience a wait time to enter the museum.
- After showing your confirmation, we will administer a no-contact health check including a temperature check and asking a few questions.
Bring 2 Free Guests with you
- Your family and guests must stay together during your visit
- Additional guests are required to pay an admission fee of $6 per person and must be included on your reservation form. No more than 10 persons will be allowed in a group reservation.
Dress for warm weather fun
- It is hot outside and inside while our air conditioning is being repaired. Dress for hot weather and bring a refillable water bottle to use at our bottle refilling station.
- The climbing wall is closed for now, but the boulder is open. Please wear tennis shoes if you plan to climb or use Body-ology.
- The Curiosity Corner for toddlers is currently closed